Tweet

Pages

Officially a Gleek!

I just downloaded all episodes of Glee S1 & S2. You haven't? Go do it NAOOO if not you can catch them on TV. I believe it's showing now anyway. Super lovE! I listen to these youtubes over & over again. I actually thought their version of songs are all better than the original!

You guys have probably watched this over a million times already but I don't care! I'm sharing it anyhow!

super lousy version of Telephone Lady Gaga by Charice. Charice is the new girl in school and they're trying to get her to join Glee Club. If you don't know Charice please google her up. She's the 14 year old girl singing along with Celine Dion and then got so famous it's not even funny.



Teenage Dream


Umbrella full auditorium performance. Gwenyth Paltrow? Is that her? she can sing???


Over the Rainbow for the season finale - My super favorite song of all time, doesn't matter whose version. I totally dig that simple song! Everyone has got their ONE song that they don't mind listening to over and over again over the years. Okay lah maybe mine is 'Wonderful Tonight' & 'Over the Rainbow' haha.


Very short version of Empire State of Mind. The unpopular Glee Club tried to perform some 'IN' music for a change during school time to encourage students to join. But still nobody wanted to join after that lol.


I love flash mobs they're all fucking awesome! I mean ANY songs, not just Glee's. My all time favorite is still the Do Re Mi FlashMob in Antwerp train station.
Glee have a few in Seattle & Madrid or something like that. Youtube them!

Awwwwww I miss dancing! I'm not very good at it but one of my best kept memories is when I was with Danzity practicing every other day. Truly missed those old times where I truly feel really happy everytime class finishes <3 I'm checking out dance studios here in Spore but 1st, they're a tad bit pricey and 2nd, they're mostly filled with young pretty teenagers. Me? I fear I feel out of place for being the old one tsk tsk

FLASH MOB in MALAYSIAAAAAAA. Other flash mobs have at least 200k viewers. Malaysia's max only 20k viewers. haha. funny la.


If Glee crew does a stage performance anywhere near me I'm definitely going!

5 comments:

I am already almost gleed out!! But I agree, I like their version much more.

Joe: you say me or the actors? /shows fist. hahaha.

Candy: Ya i think after I finished the season then will die down very fast lol

I cannot stand Rachel's voice la, so high pitch! everyone is fine:D
and yeah..that is Gwenyth Paltrow! couldnt believe right? right????

Adelene: actually i'm a fake gleek. I only watched like few episodes even after i downloaded everything. i don't even know she can sing!!!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More