Tweet

Pages

Tennis

Today is Tennis day with the product engineers.



I did not enjoy it at all. Not sure if it's the strong gusty wind making the ball tak tentu arah, or I'm just exhausted. I woke up at 6 in the morning and left to catch the bus at 6.20! I was restless and literally yawning the whole time I'm playing so I left after barely an hour. On the bus I kept thinking of my room and my oh so comfortable bed.

Reached home, showered and I'm now wide awake. Celaka betul.

Tomorrow is ping pong day with my team mates!

How's everyone doing? Hope you're exercising as much as I am now!

2 comments:

ur sports attire and ur tennis racket's case very match hoh

haaaa...din see the similarity also. u mean no color ah haha

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More