Tweet

Pages

Too Fast!!!

Hello lovelies!

So...I'm back.

It's been so many days but I'm still not sleeping well. For the first few days, I had a terrible jet lag and it's awful! The first time I had jet lag was almost 7 years ago when I first go to US. The following few times I did not even feel anything with the time difference so I forgot how horrible it is. I'm exhausted but I tried to lie on the bed since 9PM and did not go to sleep till at least 5 in the morning.

It's improving now though. I go to bed at 12 something and fell asleep at around 2 ( I think ) with ~6 hours of sleep. Definitely sleep-deprived, and my already very bad eye bags become a lot worse!

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy YES! YES YES YES to all the questions asking me if it's fun in Europe! It's my first Euro trip (the start to many more I hope) and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. It's truly eye opening and amazing experience. I hope I don't be too lazy and will get around to blogging about the details.

When I sit down and think about it, I still cannot believe I went to Italy. *sighs in satisfaction* 

I haven't had much vacation this year. In fact, I didn't go anywhere AT ALL, not even to my favorite city Penang! People say you need a long vacation once a year to get refreshed and will resume work with much more positive energy. I beg to differ! Since I got back, I've been feeling like work is too torturing (since when it's not?) and kept thinking of quitting (as always). Dramatic sial. But I kept convincing myself that I need ALLLLLL the money I can earn so I can keep going on nice vacations every year (hopefully).

Ranting about work. As always.

Have a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More