Tweet

Pages

Twelve Cupcakes Bugis Junction

It's Thursday! I left office at 6pm sharp and went to Bugis.

"I bet you're in Bugis"

Haha that's what I got in the WhatsApp. My hair is a little too long so I wanted to trim it shorter again. They were playing all these awesome acoustic songs in the salon and then Michael Bublé's 'Home' came on. Then I looked out the windows and it's all dark outside already. I suddenly felt so emo! Listening to Home in a foreign city at night alone! Ok technically there're 6 more people in the salon but still...

I tweeted about it and one of my friend replied "Somehow I've associated your emoness to cupcakes"

Guess what! Ironically I just bought Chocolate Salted Caramel from Twelve Cupcakes before I go to the salon. Well, Twelve Cupcakes don't have the BEST cupcakes but they're nearest to my office so I bought it every other day.

Am I really that predictable??!! 


Salted caramel is my favorite flavor. Yummeh!!

Twelve Cupcakes

B1-03B Bugis Junction
10am - 10pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More