Tweet

Pages

I Love My Paperbacks.

I finally gave in.

For the past couple of weeks (or months?), I have been toying with the idea of getting an ebook reader. But I just couldn't do it. I hate it. I hate reading from this flat screen gadget. I love my paperbacks. I love my coarse yellow imperfect paper. I love how they fit in my hand. I love the sound of turning the pages. I love finishing the book and closing the last page, as if closing a chapter of my life. I love putting it on my lap while I fiddle with my phone. I love them the way they are.

But the convenience tempts me. The promise of thousands of book with just a click away tempts me. The portability and how it fits in my handbag while I travel around in buses and trains tempts me. The cheap $7.99 ebook tempts me.

So I gave in.

It's finally here for me. The age of ebook.

2 comments:

Hell yes. I've finished 4 books since I got it. I managed to download all of the books I wanted. Cant live without it now!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More