Tweet

Pages

Banana Pancakes.

It's surprising how a little song like this can bring back so much memories.



You probably would think it's boring but I like how chillax Jack Johnson is.

That winter when I first listen to Jack Johnson, I tried ordering banana pancakes from Video Cafe but they're out of it every time (banana not in season?) so we had to take the blueberry pancakes instead. I tried to search for some photo and this is the only one I have wtf but it's okay I can still remember the cafe clearly. I guess when you enjoy the moment you won't bother taking photos. I wonder if Video Cafe is still open now though, because even back then there weren't many customers. Actually I meant no customers at all..except...that old woman at the corner, which I doubt she pays also. It's called Video Cafe because...they play videos duh I mean you can sit there whole night watching movies after movies but just pay for a $3 hot chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More