Tweet

Pages

Swensens And Japanese.

The boss dragged all of us out for lunch on him out of a sudden. Probably 3rd or 4th this year. This time it's in Swensen's and each of us get to order a main entrée of our choice, 1 side, 1 mushroom soup, 1 ice cream and 1 soda.

End up we ordered all the sides in the menu since there's almost 18 of us.


#1 The guys. Not that I want to curi take their photo but because they got their food earlier and the girls have nothing to do except complaining why ours are so slow.


#2 The famous U.S fries. konon la. Not very nice also. But I finished most of it since nobody else wants it.


#3 My side. The spicy chix fingers.


#4 My entrée. Grilled barramundi with lemon butter sauce with mashed potato (that flower-like thing). Only managed to eat half of it coz I'm stuffed from all the sides!

By the way,
I did my Japanese final exam today woohoo finally after 6 looong months. I don't know if I will pass (I sure hope I do) but if fail then no choice but to go back and re-sit lor. I get 1 month rest before the next level starts, so yay to free Monday nights!

I'm pretty happy with my year so far. I think I made good progress, unlike previous few years where resolution is made but never fulfilled. Previous few years are spent doing absolutely nothing which is..kinda fun too wtf.

So now I have to concentrate on that one item which had been on my list for like..FOREVER...which is...losing off the extra weights la what else! I can foresee it failing also this year. I tried to exercise..really! I ran for 300m (not even 1 football field) and started to feel out of breath and my vision is blur and I want to faint. I'm serious! Is that what age does to people! /finding excuse wtf. So yah...I need to make time for bodyrocking 3 days a week at least! (i actually wrote 5 then change to 4 now 3 wtf).

6 comments:

Joan, 300m is 3 football fields liao..

Anon: err no haha I meant I ran laps around the football field which is 400m!

I think you're already skinny enough as it is...

Jes is being generous here..oppss...

Jes: If you think i still look like how i was when u last met me then u're wronggggggg..haha

Anon: why don't u show us your photo and we decide whether we should be generous with your appearance too anonymous?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More