Tweet

Pages

Pretty Puppy In Town

I've heard rave reviews of Watami so we decided to try out the ION branch after work. Reminder to self: Never EVER take Express 518 to Orchard from Pasir Ris. NEVER! It's faster to walk 500m, take a bus to the 7th stop Kovan MRT station, take the MRT to the 7th stop Dhoby Ghaut MRT, change to the red line and alight 2 stops after at Orchard MRT. Horrible 518 took me 1.5 damn hours stuck in the jam! And it's not even Friday!


We ordered the Izakaya Set $125 that came with 4 mugs of Asahi and a whole bunch of random stuff.


The waiter gave us this 'thing' and Hwa asked him if it's edible or for decoration purposes haha. Turns out its some fried pasta sticks which we munched away with the beer.


Only thing I'm happy with is this Kimchi Nabae set. We can't stop drinking and asking the waitress to refill the spicy soup. So addictive. Overall I'm sorely disappointed with the food. We expected more from all the ravings.


That's one of our puppy visiting from KL. Taking photos together with her is nightmare. She has always been fair-skinned and has the smallest love shape face and tiniest body. Makes everybody else unhappy with themselves wtf. Hui Ching was there too but she hates taking photos and possibly would hate being posted here too haha.


Everytime I meet up with the girls, I left feeling like some overweight beast. Argh! Only yesterday I told myself I shall stop eating 2 man's portion of food, but ended up having 1 big bowl of cereal, 1 banana, 1 bread for breakfast, and still hungry =(

Watami Ion Orchard

#B3-23, 2 Orchard Turn,

238801 Singapore.

+65 6509 9366

Other Watami locations here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More