Tweet

Pages

RIP Steve =( =(

I don't mourn death of people who I have never interacted with or met personally before.



But today I am very saddened by Steve Job's death. No words needed to describe how phenomenal he is. Everyone is already familiar with his history and his work.

If you have followed Apple's news the past years, you would be aware of the whole Apple vs Gizmodo conflict over the stolen iPhone. This is written by the ex-Gizmodo editor over his encounters with Steve Job.

http://thewirecutter.com/2011/10/steve-jobs-was-always-kind-to-me-or-regrets-of-an-asshole/

Read it.

Steve Job's has numerous quotes. But I think I will always remember his 'Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish'. I believe this is his best quote ever.

"3 Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."



I still remember I was caught in a traffic jam outside of the San Francisco convention center Year 2008 wondering what all the hoo-haa is about. Then Kelvin came home from work and was saying excitedly about how Steve Jobs introduced the world's thinnest laptop by taking it out from an envelope.

*sobs*

He changed the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More