Tweet

Pages

Wisteria Lane.

I laughed. Then, I cried. Then I smiled.




The show has finally come to an end. Sigh. I've followed every episode of all 8 seasons all these years and now it's over. I felt a tinge of sadness when Susan took a last spin around the block and drove out of Fairview with all the past characters showing one by one.

Susan and Mike is definitely my favorite couple in Fairview. I thought Mike is really good looking and they are always happy together. So when Mike got shot, I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed on my bed wtf.

"There's a saying. There's a time when your memories become more important than your dreams. I've such wonderful memories. I know if I'm ever cold and lonely, I can wrap myself up in all those memories and I will be content".


The whole season I kept hoping Tom and Lynette will get back together. I was devastated when Tom seems to be ending the season with Jane!


Honestly every time I tell someone I watch the show and kind of liked it (totally an understatement), people laugh! They say it's one shit show for real life desperate housewives. Then they go on and on and on about THAT show they think is better and I should watch this or that instead.



I know Desperate Housewives is far from being the best show but I've followed it diligently over the years and I felt like I know all these characters in real life (creepy wtf). And I was SO excited when the Universal Studio Hollywood tour took me right down Wisteria Lane!



Your wedding is one of the best days of your life because it's the day you realized 'I finally have the thing I need to be happy'.

And then you forget. So then what happens is instead of waking up every morning and shouting 'somebody loves me!', you start looking around and thinking 'what do I want now. What's the next thing I need to be happy.' So you look and you look and you keep thinking you found it but nothing works. The reason that nothing works is because the hole in your heart that you're trying to fill, is already filled.

You just forgot.

Don't ever forget. Always remember how much you wanted to be loved, and how much you are loved. If you can do that, then you'll stop looking and realize, you already are happy.

2 comments:

So meaningful.

I love DH too.. been a stubborn fan of it ever since Season 1. My hubby also likes to watch it w me. Time for me to download the entire last season!! I've been putting it off cos I soooooo dun wan it to end...

Share some universal studio pics of WLane la.. Last time i was there we boarded the tour ride too late, it was alr evening so they didnt take us there. SOB

Aww your hubby so nice, watch it with you! I don't keep any photos of Wisteria Lane in Universal Studio. I don't think I took any!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More