Tweet

Pages

Marmalade Pantry Ion

I met up with JG and had dinner at Wheelock Place's Skinny Pizza. I've been there once with the girls so I thought it'd be ideal for dinner on Sunday night since it's less crowded over at the Wheelock's. Then we proceeded to Ion for some late night famous Marmalade Pantry desserts, which was raved about by most reviewers.


Grossly overrated. We ordered Sea Salt Caramel Cheesecake. I can't remember what the other one is called, some fancy name. It's ok to forget about it because after 1 bite, I didn't even bother to taste it again. Maybe it's because we're too full from Skinny Pizza's black pepper prawn linguine and Good Ol' Ham & Cheese Pizza. I'd love to try the Marmalade Pantry high tea set again soon if I have the chance.

Ok ending the entry with a hot guy photo. Haha. Saw this in FB and thought it's funny. I even showed this to Stephen and ask if he can try to achieve that body I mean you guys would agree with me right? Man pelvic bones are sexy haha.


Marmalade Pantry Ion

03-22 Ion Orchard,
Orchard Turn Singapore 238801.

+65 6734 2700

2 comments:

been a long while since i last visited your blog... u looks so good nowdays... :)
-ugly

Haha you didn't miss anything. I haven't been writing too.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More