Tweet

Pages

Bareback.

Oh hello.

Nothing new. Same old, same old. I work like a mad cow. I can't even finish 1 episode of PPS when I get home. YOU KNOW WHAT A BIG DEAL THAT IS? You know how obsessed I am with TVB dramas and can watch it for like 100 hours non stop? I can hardly finish 1 episode now without dozing off! Which also means, I'll go shop for some good tempur pillows. Most mornings I wake up with stiff neck and followed by headache so I think it's about time to invest in 1 good pillow.

I woke up around 9 this morning because my appointment is at noon. My employment pass is renewed! Looks like I'll be slaving myself off for another 2 years.

Right after collecting my card, I went shopping! I'm so outdated right now and not sure what the 'IN' fashion is anymore. Went into the shop, and grabbed most of the dresses to try. To my horror!!! OK let you see.

I was checking the front out when I felt the chill at the back then turn around and why got one big hole??!!
And then I tried another one, EVEN BIGGER HOLE, actually is almost bareback. What a pity, I actually liked the dress if not for the back.
I also tried on a few nice pastel color dresses BUT they're all bareback ones?
What is this?! Is that the trend right now? I liked all the dresses but I really can't find any suitable occasion to have a sweet front but...bareback. I can almost hear my friend say "eh your dress got big hole" when I go out wearing these dresses.
Oh finally! My back is covered wtf. Unfortunately this is my least favorite of all 4.

So in the end, came home empty handed. I really cant justify paying that price for a missing piece of cloth at the back. I'll go Orchard and check out ALL other dresses tomorrow.

8 comments:

pull&bear. My current favorite store!

eh recently i go there a lot too

we got same taste! did u buy anything? i bought a lot leh but very expensive considering too many holes + quite transparent.

hey wondering what kind of bra to wear to go with those holey dress? any suggestion?

For me, I wear the bragel that only sticks front (www.nubra.com) coz needed the extra oopmh. Else just a normal nipple tape is sufficient if u have the packAge already. Normally with bareback the front is not too deep V so very safe wan.

U can get both in sasa. If want better than la senza has it too. But I can tell u I can't tell the difference also.

wow. you're a blogger! ok i google reader you, can??? - alec

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More