Tweet

Pages

Random

My colleague came back from Japan and bought Almond Tofu Kit Kat and Wasabi Kit Kat. I didn't try the Wasabi (green packaging) coz I never liked Wasabi nuts so Wasabi chocolate is way too weird for me. I'm not too adventurous when it comes to food. This almond taste is surprisingly really strong, weird but nice! She also bought us lots of Japanese crackers! I love it when friends come back from Japan because the snacks are usually nicely packaged and looks soo good!

I bought Lego City set for my nephew's birthday. He asked me to teach him how to do it because unlike the other Lego sets where you can build anything free style, Lego City requires you to follow the picture step by step and build it into cars and things. So I sat down on Saturday and taught him how to follow the photo and plug the Lego piece by piece. After 15 minutes, he said "Ah Kor, you do ok. I go out and watch TV". Then he ran out. He came in every 10 minutes to ask "ARE YOU DONE" all the way until I'm done!

This..is meaningless photo obviously. My friend said I seldom post photo of myself?! So here you go, major camwhoring.

Tomorrow is Friday already woo hoo! This week passed surprisingly fast!!! There's still mountain of work piling but somehow things are becoming surprisingly easy so it's quite a breeze. The toughest part at work is trying to understand when 1 Chinese (from China) + 1 Taiwanese + 1 Indian discussing things in English in a meeting =D =D

Thank god it's Friday!!!

1 comments:

WEI! DAMN HOT LA YOU NOW! I want to go SG too!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More