Tweet

Pages

Dream Analysis

I don't event know what to say.


My usual nightmares include getting trapped in Jurassic Park with T-Rex (understandable since I watch too much Jurassic Park for my own good), getting hunted down in the jungle, falling off the bicycle (happens to a lot of people I think).

Yesterday..

Yesterday was a completely different dream altogether. And it was my first.

I was with a bunch of people. A huge bunch, in fact, that we occupied 2 large round tables. We were having lunch or dinner (not sure) but it was evening and it was outdoor. Both tables are right beside an old building. Tables are covered with red plastic disposable covers.

Out of a sudden, everyone stood up and looked up towards the building. It was a rundown building with lots of windows without grills. It was almost like a half done old construction site building. Windows are huge and tall. I can't see anything inside. It was pitch dark.

Then I realized what happened. A girl was standing at the window and she jumped down. It happened so fast but still, I can see her face. Clearly. She has short hair with bangs. She's thin.

She jumped off the building and landed on the table beside mine. It was a really loud thump, and she sprung up then landed face down on the table again. Everything was thrown off the table because of the huge impact.

..

All of a sudden I jolted awake. I looked around the room.

Nothing. It was still early and dark outside.

I tried to google what does it mean to have dreamt of girl jumping off a building but I couldn't find any. Most dream analysis are about themselves jumping off the building (suicidal) but none is about seeing OTHER people jump off the building.

Please let it be a dreamless sleep tonight!

2 comments:

I suspect you
1. watched a suicide/sky diving/jumping scene from TVB drama before bed?
2. had a sky diving/jumping discussion during the night which made an impact on you?

The other day my sis told me an aunt of mine passed away and then my old school friend sms-ed me on the same day. That night, I dreamt that I attended a funeral of a nun (I was from a missionary school) from my school in a horse carriage. Bah!
So the summary is, we usually dream of the day's events put together :p Hope that helps you with interpreting your dream.

eh long time i dont have interesting deram d hahaha

i suspect you too stress

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More