Tweet

Pages

TVB!

Let me share with you something I'm most passionate about, which is...none other than...


TVB DRAMA!!!!!!!!!

I'm a huge huge HUGE fan of TVB. I doubt I can find anyone who watch it more often than me. I didn't miss any single series and I watch most series at least 3 times! Ok don't look at me that way. I just like to have it played all the time to break the deafening silence of my room whenever I'm home. I play it the moment I reach home, until I sleep, all the way until I wake up again in the morning, then I continued the second I open my eyes. Makes waking up in the morning so much easier! Most people don't understand how I can sleep with the audio and screen on, but I once tried to turn off the drama and off the PC, and I couldn't sleep. It has been years! I somehow already got used to the noise and the flickering monitor.

Both series now are about police and SDU. I couldn't be happier, also mostly coz my favorite actor is in it.


羅仲謙!!!! Look at his body 3rd from left in the poster above. You have to agree with me he's the best looking in the poster right.


I never liked Bosco Wong. He's kinda gay but he's quite OK in this one, plus he advertise for my favorite makan place Kim Gary haha not much relevance. I think he really need to do teeth whitening though. Everytime he opens his mouth I can't help but notice his crooked and black teeth probably too much smoking.


There's another one 回到三国。 Not bad also.

I think if PPStream takes away the TVB dramas again I'd be fucking depressed. I can't wait to go Hong Kong again sooooon! Whoever wants to go Hong Kong please remember to jio me OK!

Blog soon! Gonna catch the new episode now.

2 comments:

There's one guy in my current company who looks like Bosco Wong. Slightly milder version of Bosco Wong la but no less handsome...

Sighhhhhhhh too bad he's leaving nx Tuesday! T.T

what?? who why how where? Most importantly is he single?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More