Tweet

Pages

Fifty Shades of Grey

Haha. I cannot agree more! ..after spending 1 whole day buried in the book without turning on my laptop or checking on my mobile. I couldn't put the book down. No funshion *gasps* No PPS *gasps* 8 continuous hours of Christian Grey drives me crazy. Now I'm feeling a little upset when it ended. 3 books in 1 week full of Christian Grey phew now I'm suffering from Christian Grey withdrawal symptoms. I even googled it and seems like Im not the only one since there's a fifty support group =)

To start with, I might even add the desire to sample fine wines and eating oysters as my withdrawal symptom haha.

The movie is going to be out next year (I hope), I cannot wait! The little insight from the final book leaves me craving for a 4th book from Christian's point of view. That would be damn interesting!


4 comments:

WEi got so good or not ... u make me wanna go buy a copy to read

ok i decided to read d... just to stay away from fb and pps

Shu: haha actually it's for teenagers and desperate housewives, who dreamt of having the perfect rich boyfriend!

I m excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. and I watch Christian Grey's work it is pretty awesome to see on the screen Christian Grey

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More