Tweet

Pages

Fifty Shades

Hooray!

I think I've got my mojo back. I've been reading like nobody's business. In the car at the traffic light (if I drive), in the bus, in the train, in the toilet, every now and then at work, at lunch, late into the night, morning. Anytime everywhere.

I love it! I've long forgotten how much I like to bury my head in books. The last novel I read was...13 or 14 years ago? I used to read a book every other day, exchanging books with people and borrowing from 2nd hand bookstore. Oh how can I forget my friends who loved to read more than I do. Especially Michele! She's ALWAYS heads down in class, with a book on her lap while the teacher is babbling in front. She reads more than I do. Oh yes. WAY MORE.

I've started with something really light. 'The Secret', then moved on to 'Hunger Games', followed by 'Eat Pray Love', 'The Magic', and now the trilogy of Fifty Shades.

Fifty Shades. Erotic romance aside, E.L James has definitely made Christian Grey unbelievably charming. I'm completely hooked!

'Laters, baby!'

1 comments:

Very deѕcriptivе artіcle, Ι enjоyеd
that bіt. Will theгe be a part 2?



my homepagе - garden center
my website: lowes garden center

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More