Tweet

Pages

Back from 11 days in Melbourne.

Hello all
Yes, I'm finally back. And tired to death too.

Things have been so hectic and schedule is packed everyday that I did not even have the chance to sit down and get online to check on emails or facebook, let alone update this blog.

Melbourne is great but I'll blog about that later. Speaking of which, I am not done with the US trip entries eh? And then there's Krabi photos still sitting there now I have Melb photos. I should really speed up because US is already back in June and it's now what...nearly October?

Anyway, I really needed to get some rest because I felt like my head's going to burst and I have a lot of work to attend to tomorrow.

I just wanted to say,

Happy Birthday Love!

It's Step's birthday today and I spent the first 19 hours with him and then he spent the rest of it with his other beloved...........dota. I just got off the plane late evening yesterday so I hadn't had time to really celebrate it with him or do something nice or write something nice here but I just wanted him to know that I really love him a lot.

Okay enough lovey dovey want to sleep liao. Good night everyone! Good night Penang!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More