Tweet

Pages

Ribby Birthday

Sometimes I really can't catch up with life.



Can you believe this is 1 whole damn year ago? It felt like it's just yesterday that we went to Sire Museum and I still remember that time got Vsoon's counterpart along but I can't even remember his name already.

And, I really look like crap, don't I? When I look back at the photos only I remember what happened that day and why I cried the ENTIRE DAY until my mata bengkak. Okay lah I don't want to talk about it but it has something to do with the ex bf so nothing can be good about that.

This year we downgraded hurhurhur went for San Yun Kei chu char only and ordered a lot summore like Kevin's wedding.

I think the older we are, the more stingy all of us had become. Just like last time birthday sure go keng chao places like fine dining then spend a fortune. But nowadays I am very reluctant. It's like I'm happy eating hawker and chu char and spend like RM15 but eat a whole cow that kind.

I'm old....We're all old already.

5 comments:

agree with you..I do think I am so stingy now.:(

walao one year liao oh... damn.. time flies

zongli: COZ U'RE NOT INTELLIER ANYMORE hurhurhur nola coz hor it's a very very small lunch only. nothing fancy planned.

jiajia: yah the older we are the more stingy we become. we finally understand that money is hard earned.

grace: yah 1 year liao lor that day i still call u and cry cry cry ler. 1 year liao! can u imagine!!!!

haha, tomorrow we go the ship la.. lol.... thanks for the san yu kei ya...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More