Tweet

Pages

Happy Merdeka!

I'm so tired man seriously I haven't worked that hard for like a million years a bit not used to it. I forgot to eat dinner yesterday coz I worked straight until 1am then I tired and I give up then I asked Step to come online so we can webcam hurhurhur

I already kicked off the run so while I wait, let me blog a bit since I'm quite bored now.


#1 Gifts from Melbourne! The boy came back last week and he bought 12 gifts for the 12 missing days hurhurhur. But he a bit tipu wan coz he use his skiing ticket as 1 of the gift wtf can u see at the bottom left there. HOW CAN!


#2 huhuhu greedy me. He bought lots of chips so we kept eating chips only. And he also bought Cleo Au magazine for me got freebies inside also.


#3 See he so mean. HE BOUGHT CROSS EARRINGS FOR ME huhuhuh. Before he give me he still made me promise I'm gonna wear the "thing" that he buy. One of his effort in trying to convert me but failed terribly.


#4 A surprise from him yesterday. Coz it's not even anniversary or my birthday or any date worth remembering. But because I'm giving him a hard time coz I'm stress so I very unhappy so he's trying to make me happy.

I'm going down to KL in 5 hours! Yay Happy Merdeka! Nothing to be happy about it except it's giving me holiday man.

3 comments:

happy merdeka to you too girl:)Enjoy the holiday! hey..the cross earring is nice:p

u stil can celebrate merdeka huh. me clean house 3 days liao. penat.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More