Tweet

Pages

Why Din Lose More Weight?!!!

Ohai! Iz Me!

Yes I'm back. Turns out it's not H1N1 afterall huhuhuhu. But I had 4 days of fever and 2 days of bad flu and now I'm okay except a bit of phlegm but that's fine!

Being sick sucks shit except that I lost weight. But not much also what is this! I was hoping 6 days probably 6 pounds wan mar haha a bit kua zheong wtf.

Anyway, the boy is in Melbourne! Yah skiing and snowboarding his life away while I die here. He's there for 7 days already and 7 more days to go before I see him again boohoo and then we're going to Malacca and then KL and then going back to Segamat for Independence Day!

Yay Malacca here I come! I miss the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

2 comments:

Yeah, you are alive again!!!

wow...sounds like a tiring trip for me..=.=. anyway, have fun!glad that you ok now!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More