Tweet

Pages

Fever Went Down A Bit

These few days are hellish. After I went to the clinic that day I slept the entire night and kept taking medicine. Even getting out of bed is a torture to get water or to go toilet haih anything more than 5 minutes I feel dizzy already so cham. I drank milo for bfast milo for lunch milo for dinner now I'm so sick of Milo I only manage to drink half of it this morning haih. No family around is very pitiful lor everything have to do myself.

Today I felt a little better the fever went down a bit. I kept sleeping and waking up for water then sleep then wake up to eat medicine. Now I just get out of bed to check mails and stuff.

Thanks for all of you for dropping random messages for me and those who offered to bring me food and those who offered to bring me to hospital if there's a need. Me so touched. I hope by tonight my fever would completely go down coz it seems like it now.

For others who knew you have a sick friend at home dying but couldn't care less to even drop a message, I hope you rot in hell alone. God has no pity towards uncaring, self centered, unworthy bastards who care only for themselves.

Ahh..The sick devil ramblings...

I'm getting dizzy let me go back to bed bye.

7 comments:

Get well soon! hope to see a healthy joan soon.

It's good to hear that you are getting better (even a bit also good la). Get well soon and take this opportunity to slim down.

good to hear your fever okay now!

AIYO...so grumpy...

hey seriously i can come stay with you if you want.. i dun care if i catch the FLU.... hahaha

Scary,...... Get well soon k?

Jia: i'm 85% okay now! after 5 hellish days...thanks!

Angie: yah as of today sunday i'm almost okay. finally...i hope i did slim down!

anon: thanks!

Grace: ya wor damn grumpy lor. congrats for idance opening! and thanks for offering!!!

martian: thanks Nick. and thanks for entertaining me on the webcams coz i'm bored out of my mind trapped at home for 5 days.

may be i can also come to accompany you.. :)
but too far from you, but my heart with you.

epalbee

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More