Tweet

Pages

Pork Chop

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the support for the previous entry either through the comments or the msns. But don't worry seriously. I'm writing that because.......i am out of things to blog and i lazy to find photos to post =)

Don't misunderstand the intention of the entry. It wasn't an angry post and of course, I still love all my friends for being who they are. They just think I'm sporting enough to handle jokes which is why they did it and I'm not pissed at them or anything.

I appreciate honesty. I'm fine if my friends told me I've gained weight or Step too. Because then I would KNOW that we did gain weight and need to do something about it. What I DON'T appreciate are the public jokes. Public meaning jokes with people that are not close with me. If it's within a bunch of close friends, that's fine because we're all close mar it's fine to be honest about things. But in the presence of strangers or people who're not close, don't do it lah then give other people who haven't seen Step a bad impression of him already. Okie guys?

Anyway,



*pic credited to the PDC Comm Board.

Yesterday I very cham lor. Suddenly kena called down to be the replacement of one of the girls for the ping pong competition. I so sporting mar so I said okay lah I can stand there to fill in the blank wtf. But like pork like that wtf on the board keep kena chop. A bit embarrasing summore drag my partner down. He so semangat and everything but I kept hitting the ball to don't know where wtf. Haih. He summore sent email to me and asked me if he did/said something wrong why I kept saying sorry to him wtf. SO nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More