Tweet

Pages

Weekend In Malacca.

Weekend was tiring but fun nonetheless.

I flew down with FireFlyz. This is my virgin fly with FireFlyz okay but it seriously is more convenient because it arrives in Subang instead of LCCT. Subang is like just 15 mins away from Damansara whereas LCCT needs like 1 hour. So minus the jam, minus the time, minus the distance..Subang is actually a lot better but then I bought 1 way for like RM140 which is freaking expensive lah! Later i'll just check what's the cheapest price for PG to Subang that they can offer. Maybe I bought it last minute hence the pricey ticket.


#1 Ohai Iz Me.


#2 My first experience with propeller planes. Many people said it's unsafe. I don't know about that but it's quite noisy and bumpy. Not sure if it's due to the propeller planes or the weather is just bad.

On Sat, we drove to Malacca to meet up with the family. Went down because this month is my sisters and brother birthday month and sort of like gathered and celebrate together.

We stayed at Fenix Inn, the same place I stayed the last time I was in Malacca. The place is really small and not even a hotel but I chose it because it's only RM120 per night and it's walking distance to St Paul/Dahtaran Megamall/Mahkota Parade/Makko Nyonya food. The location is pretty good and compensates the poor quality of the hotel haha.


#3 My 2 single bed room that I shared with Step. 2 single bed room is slightly bigger than the room with 1 queen size bed. The room is clean but there's this bad carpet smell as if no one has stayed in for 50 yrs like that wtf. Step sprayed his cologne all over but it only makes things worse.


#4 OHai Iz Me again. I cut hair again by the way coz the weather these days is HORRIBLE! I went to the saloon and the hair stylist asked me if I wanted to do hair treatment or what I said NO LAH I want to cut hair then he looked at me and said "but...your hair very short ler how to cut" wtf. I cut it anyhow. So my hair is very short now like a boy.

We didn't really go anywhere in Malacca. What is there to go about ler I practically grew up going around in MLK I've seen there been there done that wtf. So the more important thing is to go eat my favorite restaurant Makko. The rest is just go to Chicken Rice Ball and Cendol and Satay Celup. I didn't take any photo because they're all the same with my previous entry mar. Not sien meh keep looking at same photos.

We then simply went to St Paul Church for a walk and then to Dahtaran Megamall and then Jonker Street. That's about it. Parents and sister went to the Pirate Ship and the tower ride but I didn't join them because me and Step went to Bukit Rambai Industrial Zone to visit a factory for his business purpose lah.


#5 Sis and Martin at St Paul Church.


#6 Parents and Ethan in front of St Paul Church also. See how much my nephew has grown!!!


#7 Step and I at...St Paul Church again lor.


#8 Ethan is so cute okay he kept insisting to hold the umbrella himself.

I also got a free ride from airport back home when I got back to PG coz I helped Joe bring back his very expensive lens. Hand carry okay! So I asked him eh when he need to bring stuff back pls let me know I'm very happy to help coz no need to spend RM27 to get a cab mar haha.

Next week I'll be going back to Johor! Yay! So long never go back to Sgt already but I think Step quite reluctant coz he think Sgt is boring haha. But is like that lah laid back life mar haha wtf.

Roti Bakar here i come!

Seriously wan, Sgt roti bakar nicer wan.


Fenix Inn Malacca

156, Jalan Merdeka,

Taman Melaka Raya,

Melaka 75000.

(+604) 281-5511.

3 comments:

actually I want to fetch my lens only :P

to be more specific, picture #7 is A Famosa. not St. Paul Church :)
#5 and #6 are St. Paul Church

Joe: I hope you buy 50 more lens then everytime I go KL can help u take hahahaha.

Malaccan: haha really. I grouped all under St Paul Church already heh

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More