Tweet

Pages

Not Fit for Anything.

I woke up this morning fine albeit a little tired.

I went for breakfast fine. Had milo ice and red bean pau. Felt a little too full after that. Which is weird. 1 milo ice and 1 red bean pau is not enough for the godzilla ever.

I went for lunch fine. Ordered zap fan with luncheon meat. Left 50% of my rice unattended. Which is weird because I usually have big bowls of rice with my favorite luncheon meat.

After lunch,

I'm not fine. I started shivering. Then headache. I stayed till almost 4.30 and couldn't stand it so went to the doctor.



The doctor found me unfit for work for 2 damn days and 1 weekend. He said he's amazed I still look fine from the outside because my fever is quite high.

"
You yourself just came back from US and Thailand a little more than 2 weeks ago. You're in very close contact with someone who just came back from Thailand a week ago (aka the boy). Your symptoms are similar to the H1N1 (I think he's exaggerating or he just said that to everyone who went for consultation). If you find yourselves still having fever on Friday, please go to General Hospital for H1n1 checkup.
"

Why is everything about H1N1? I don't have damn H1N1 okay doctor. I have similar symptoms few times a year and I know myself more than you know me. It's just the damn fever kicking in.

Okay anyway

I'm getting weaker and weaker as I type so bye.

11 comments:

quarantine joan!!! :)

get well soon, girl...

What the doctor said was just an advise to you. As H1N1 is spreading everyday, up to yesterday 10 people died in Malaysia. So be extra careful. Take good rest and drink more water.

Sorry not 10 people died but 14.

the weather is bad. too hot and then too cold.

take care!!! get well soon.

Oh... I hope you get well soon... :-)

It's the office flu, I hope, and not from your travels. Seriously it's really bad in my team... there're so many ppl hving flu including myself for about 1 wk dy... can hear so many coughs and wheezing if u walk near our area... haha

it's better to have a concerned doc than none at all. when i went to see the doc he just gave me flu and cough medication.. not even panadol, and the nx day i had fever!

dont die yet ok...we still have Kayu to go to

it is the flu season. everyone is coughing near my cube. I am in the risk triangle. Get well soon!

Get Well Soon~
Hope that it's not H1N1

Take care! IT's been a while since I last visited your blog. I like your new blog! Please collect your award from my blog.

zongli: yes i'm quarantined for 5 days. i'm bored out of mind =( thanks!

Angie: yah but i think too many people went to general hospital and they dont care about anyone anymore; but u're right. better be safe than sorry!

Anon: thanks! the weather is really horrible.

Jia: WHY POOR DOCTOR! poor me okay.

Xweing: thanks! yah it's horrible so many people coughing and sneezing! those people should all stay at home =( you should go to klinik bersatu. i think the pills are really effective. i never recover from any pan medics ubat.

korej: u dowan me to die becoz u know u'll die right after.

piklay: thanks! ask those who cough and sneeze to go home! u won't want to catch any and end up like me.

jes: it's not! and thanks!

petitelass: thanks!! and thanks for the award what an honor!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More