Tweet

Pages

Just Us Two

Half a year has gone by and I realized that me and the boy didn't go anywhere or do anything or even take much photos =( It has been a busy half a year for me and I hardly can find time to go on a holiday.

And I haven't mentioned him at all in my blog and people have asked me whether I am still attached wtf. Must everyday talk about him only means attached is it!

But yes lah we're still very in love *shrugs so here I present our only decent photo of the year



Not really that decent also FML no..should be FOL. I look like I haven't slept in ages (which is true) with the eye bags and he looks like he's going to fall to sleep any second there.

He just came for the weekend to spend time with me ♥ but I really wished weekends are 5 days not 2 days *sob and my heart ached so much thinking I don't have a human bolster to hug to sleep tonight =(. Long distance ain't easy, really, no matter how often people tell you that years go by in a breeze, it's definitely not an easy breeze wtf. We've had a lot of arguments but nothing major recently thank god. No matter what, I think every argument pulls us closer because through it, we get to close another gap of differences between us. I refuse to let any argument drag longer than 2 hours MAX. Most of the time we just hug and hold hands and everything is rainbows and butterflies again wtf.

When I moved to Singapore, the common question thrown to me is "Is Step in SG?" "What about Step" "Why to SG not KL?". Well, first, before this I'm in PG and he's in KL, now that I'm in SG he's in KL actually not much difference. It's still a long distance anyway. Secondly, isn't earning SGD better than RM since it's already a long distance anyway? lol. Yah simple logic right. Long distance is torturing but well..BRING IT ON!

Now that I'm busy with new life and new work, it's going to be tougher for us to spend time or go on holidays together (because I no longer have 40 days annual leave fml). Nonetheless I'm going to fork out some annual leaves and plan a quick weekend getaway and replenish all the lost 2010 love =)

8 comments:

That's sweet baby. Thanks :) Looking forward to the next outing!

jealoussssssssss lo

your long distance relationship beats mine any day...

damnit

:D way to go ~ but sure that it will work out well for you and step la .. u two are like made for each other :D

p/s: steph looks cute in the pic .... .. you.. too la hahaha

At first glace, I thought you are sharing your ROM pic

so sweet!! steph,must treat Jo with all your sincere heart k! she deserved it! :)

Step: What do I get in return!

Grace: ei there're things u have that I don't have okie..hehe..nice fb profile pic btw =D any NEWS I don't know about!

susu: susu marigold. i know you mean our size made for each other. i know u too well....lol

Anon: Thanks =)

PikLay: After you said then I only feel the same!

Ms White: Ya can you please tell him I like bungalow and EVO pls..i deserve it =D

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More