Tweet

Pages

Martin + Pauline Wedding I

Ya lol I have to put 'I' in the title coz I already know I wont' have the energy to blog the entire wedding so I divide it first.

Time to blog about my dear sister's wedding! ♥ Both of my sisters are back recently from the US but only for a week though. My sis chose Joe as her KL wedding photographer. She browsed through a few of the wedding sites and when I showed her Joe's, she said yes instantly! I really like his work too! Read on and you'll understand why. I can't praise him and Mark enough.

We all checked in to Royale Bintang Damansara Hotel a week earlier. Martin came back earlier to make sure that everything is ready and so my parents + Candy also stayed over in PJ for weekends. As the wedding is sorta Western-style, there's no those bride snatching session or whatever you call that, which also quite unnecessary plus tiring and serve no purpose, partly because Martin also wouldn't understand the meaning behind lol.

Wedding morning is easy for us. We woke up around 9..and went for buffet breakfast. When the photographers reach the hotel, we are all still in pajamas after buffet can u believe it. Unlike those Chinese weddings where you have to wake up damn early then summore want dong dong chiang here chiang there ask the heng dai to humiliate themselves yah so nothing like that. Everything is quite relaxing for us..and isn't that what wedding is supposed to be? Why are the bride & groom usually always stressed out and tired and rushing here and there and wishing the day end faster?

All of the below photos are credited to Joe =)



#1 Bridal bouquet that I picked! Red & peach rose because her wedding gown is maroon red.



#2 The wedding rings on the Gerberas that I picked as bridemaid's bouquet =D Nice right!



#3 Heels..artistic shot lo. A must shot for all weddings.


#4 Another compulsory wedding shot. The wedding gown with maroon red sash was bought in US. Reasonable price and I really liked it.


#5 It's almost 11am and the groom is shaving hair while his heng dai watching TV =D


#6 Yah the bride side is not any better. Both me and my sister still in pajamas doing absolutely nothing. Then my sister went downstairs (Curve shopping center is attached to the hotel) to shop for Twin Tower souvenirs to bring back to US lol. and my dad? went shopping for suit to wear because he lost his pants. Doesn't sound like a wedding morning eh??


#7 LOL we are so lazy sitting there and the bride has to hold her own veil while doing her hair and makeup HAHA funny la why are we like that! not helpful at all wtf.


#8 My most pampered cute nephew a.k.a the king at home wtf. All dressed up in suit coz he's gonna be the ring bearer in church (is that what you call them? ring bearer? i don't know.) Also very kay poh and kept saying WOW. Must be very amazed of the makeup lol.


#9 The good looking groom all prepared =)


#10 Groom side is all prepared by noon and most of the time spent taking Boyz II Men photos.


#11 This is my most favorite piece of the whole day. Nobody could understand why coz can't even see face. Err...but I like.


#12 Just inserting this one coz got me wtf.


#13 Obviously I am not helping.


#14 Almost done by..1pm. We're late. The church ceremony is starting at 2pm and we all know KL/PJ traffic is HORRIBLE.


#15 The sisters ♥ Brother busy taking video. The bridesmaid's dresses are bought at the same place with the wedding gown. My dress was bought 1 size bigger than Candy's but altered a size too small to my liking, so Candy took it and fits her nicely. And I took hers instead and latered the length only.

AND...we're late to church. We reached almost 30-45 mins late trapped right in front of the hotel. Traffic is crazy because it's Wesak public holiday or something and the whole world decided to go shopping at the Curve wtf.


#16 The ceremony is at Church of St Francis Xavier. The place is HUGEEEE but without air-cond =(


#17 The altar.

Abrupt end wtf. Coz too tired plus I gotta make an important call and go to sleep after that. I am a useless blogger I know fml.

To be continued with the church ceremony + dinner!

2 comments:

Wow Joe's photography is really amazing. I always love looking at wedding pics *dreamy eyed*

Wow I really love the bouquet! They do that type in KL? And the 2nd photo is great too...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More