Tweet

Pages

Oh Internet I Love U

I am finally back to the internet world wtf.

I've officially moved and didn't have my PC with me and I already returned my company laptop so...aih...

I finally bought a new phone!!! I needed it because that's like my ONLY way to get online and be 'IN' wtf you know last time before I move out of Penang, my friends laughed at me and said that I wouldn't be able to surf FB in my new office so I would only see & comment on msges posted to me after 1 month. So in order to prevent that from happening, I bought a new phone so I can reply to FB msg huhuhuhuhuh.

Anyway my main point is I get to online again with a wireless G USB adapter which I bought for $29 opposite my apt. I am a katak di bawah tempurung because I didn't know so easy just plug in the USB adaptor to my PC then can online already huhuhuh I thought need to buy wireless card and screw inside the PC aih what has Intel do to me wtf.

Will copy all my photos and start blogging this week. hurray!

5 comments:

Hurrah! Waiting for your post~~

i still angry u move to s'pore

faster post something nice

Jes: So long no internet I already got used to not getting online..dont know good or bad like that.

XiaoWei: YAY!!!

Grace: I still angry you didn't yum cha with me

Pik Lay: Posting now! But connection damn damn slooooowwww

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More