Tweet

Pages

Glee!

Am I the last one to catch on the Glee fever!!!



I've heard so much about these series from everyone and magazines and practically everywhere but I couldn't get my uTorrent to work to download it tsk.

But now it's showing here on TV! And I loved it!



Since PPS took away the US series I haven't been watching any. Not even my super favorite Grey's! Now I'm trying to get my uTorrent to work because I miss Grey's boohoo I haven't even finish season 4 can you believe it? I was a hard core fan catching every single episode and replay and replay and replay every night memorizing all the lines and quotes and getting all depressed over it (Don't you think Grey's is very depressing??). Now I'm the last one to finish it?!!?! Geram betul.

2 comments:

Download from eMule la...

I love Grey's... just finished Season 5... can't wait to move on!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More