Tweet

Pages

Year End Taiwan Itinerary

Err my friend say I come to Singapore already then like disappeared. Well I didn't disappear but I hardly get to go online plus I don't have a SD card reader to transfer the photos from my camera to the PC.

Nothing much changed except I gained a little bit of weight *yawn..what's new tsk.

I haven't been doing much lately. Mostly checking out new things here and memorizing the bus and MRT lines hehe. Oh and most of the time planning some holiday trips. Previously I don't need to actually PLAN my holidays because I can go away anytime I like..almost 3 months holidays last year. But this time it's gonna be different because I have loads to do at work and annual leaves don't come too easily so I make sure that when I do get them, I use them wisely.

These few days I'm trying to draft out my year end Taiwan itinerary. 7 of us will be going for 10 days (or something like that) and tentatively is Taipei->Hua Lian->Qing Jing Nong Chang->Ri Ye Tan->Tai Zhong->Alisan->Gao Siung->Taipei. It's tricky because we're reaching on New Year's Eve and room bookings are not going to be easy and even if we get a room, it's not going to be cheap.

So can you guys who have been to Taiwan please pretty please send me your itinerary??? --> joan.lim@gmail.com. Will really appreciate the help!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More