Tweet

Pages

Dinosaur?

It's winter in SG now. Seriously. For someone who has to have aircond on all the time, now I don't even turn on the fan at night can you imagine and morning when I wake up usually it's extremely windy and slightly drizzling and I have to wear jacket. But it feels so good! Well not so good on weekdays la I wish I can sleep in.


This morning I woke up with such horrible headache but went to work anyway. Taking bus worsen the headache a little bit and by the time I reach office, I felt like it's end of the world. Nola not that kua zheong but something along that line la. So I went inside the shower room and slept on the bench there WTF for like 1 hour wtf. Supposed to have kickboxing in the office studio during lunch but decided to join the gang and go out to get panadol instead.

Walked in the store and asked the cashier "Got dinosaur or not"

FML

I don't know why I said that but I wanted to say panadol so whatever la the cashier looked at me like I'm crazy or what then I said "I meant panadol"

She passed me the Panadol EXTRA and said "I think you need the EXTRA". fml. But the extra really work. My headache went away after 1 hour or so. Next time you have a headache, get the extras!




2 comments:

Woah you went to the shower room and slept. Not afraid that you will kena tangkap? hahaha

Candy: eh the shower room can lock wan la! and the bench is inside the shower room hehe.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More