Tweet

Pages

Singapore Flyer

I can't believe I only login FB once in every few days and even that also for less than 5 minutes. Dropped a few comments and logout. I reckon that's a good sign that I am spending more time in real world rather than facing the internet with virtual friends wtf.

I have been a little bit of a touristy in Singapore. I have been to Singapore like 23452435 times but then I have never actually go around aside from Orchard Rd and Bugis. My brother had 5 free Singapore flyer tickets so my parents, Ethan, myself and the boy went to check it out. Well actually only me a bit jakun check it out lah all of them been there already.



Be back after I downloaded the photos from the camera. Weather has been incredibly good over here. I am not kidding about winter wtf we didn't turn on the fan THE WHOLE DAY YESTERDAY AND I STILL FEEL COLD. IS IT END OF THE WORLD ALREADY!!!

Iphone 4 is finally out. It's SGD99 here with the monthly plan of SGD80. Yes very cheap but No I didn't get it. I got the 3GS only because I am stingy like that. My brother bought the Iphone 4 and Ipad the moment they are officially launched. The pre-order internet for the phone was filled after only 2 hours! Crazy right! But I think the sales for Iphone 4 should be moderate only since most of the people already have IPhone 3G/3GS and they can't possibly throw their 3GS away and get the 4G right?

mmm what else. Oh I am now a big fan of Avocado Juice. Let me tell you all about the wonders of fruit juice over here compared to Msia next time because now I have to get back to work. Oh by the way, National Day is next Monday and I finally get to see the much raved about fireworks.

4 comments:

yea should check it out near the sands, beautiful... :)

Avocado juice is nice but has possible a gadzillion calories :)

Jo, i'm even more jakun! I've NEVER been on Singapore Flyer and i've lived there half my life, haha...

Jes: YA i heard marina sands is a lot better than sentosa one though

Candy: It's avocado+full cream milk+coconut sugar+chocolate powder+chocolate syrup. HOW TO NOT FAT!!!

Pauline: HAHAHA even Ethan more updated than all of us!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More