Tweet

Pages

Mini Hong Kong

This weekend has not ended but I'm already giving it a full thumbs up!


For the trillionth time, I can't be more glad that I'm actually living here instead of Penang else I wouldn't be able to witness and see and feel a totally different life. Penang is great, but 5 years there is a good enough period and its really time to experience a good city life and where can be a better start than Singapore? But now I can see for myself why everyone wants to stay here huhuhuhuh. I sat there on the platform outside Marina Bay Sands feeling the cool breeze, hearing the loud screams from the Youth Oympic Games opening launch nearby and witnessing the fireworks and sky light show, an exact replicate of Hong Kong's symphony of light! I really didn't want to leave!

Will show you more of Vivo and Marina Bay Sands next.

2 comments:

sounds like really lot of fun huh!! :)

zongli: life is great. but it would be greater if I have all of you here =(

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More