Tweet

Pages

Happy Birthday!!!!

I bought myself a pair of flats worth....SGD19.90 wtf cheapskate but I really needed a black color flats so..oh well. Also partly to congratulate self because the company announced base salary increment for all employees woohooooooooo and let's just say it's really not low at all huhuhuhuhuhuh. Lucky me the newbie!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

On another more important note, it's my sister's birthday today so HAPPPPPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My brother brought the little nephew to Compass Point for The Icing Room, also from BreadTalk family. It's a "design your own cake" shop where they will provide you with a baked cake and you are free to design it or add your own toppings and ribbons and everything is provided!



This, lady and gentleman, is the cake fully designed by the little boy! Very karerful and I believe except the spelling, everything is really drawn by him.

When he got home, he was singing Happy Birthday all by himself and clapped and cut the cake. Can he be any cuter hehe.


2 comments:

so nice got increment. Which company you work in?

Anon: I'm attached to a semicon in SG :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More