Tweet

Pages

Monday Blues.

I am having an extreme case of Monday bluessssssssssss.

Weekend was spent in Langkawi wasting our life and hours away but then, that's the whole purpose anyway. I waited SO LONG for that short getaway since I changed job but why is it over so fast my god I felt like it's all a dream when I lie in bed yesterday like the weekend didn't happen. Fuck.

At this moment I wish I am in Intel because it can let you go to work but slack the whole day and nobody would give a damn. Then I could wake up at 10am and go to work slowly and just surf the whole day away until 4pm then go kayu then go home and sleep. wtf.

Why is it that everytime I go for holiday but come back feeling 1423445345 times more tired than usual? Isn't holiday the time for me to rejuvenate and everything. But how to rejuvenate when I have to check out at 12noon then flight from Langkawi->KL is at 5.30pm and reach KL at 6.30pm then waited until 9.30 for the flight back to Spore then reach Spore at 10.30pm take skybus to Terminal 2 then take MRT from Changi to Paya Lebar than change MRT line to Serangoon then change MRT line to Hougang then waited for bus No 72 then walk home and reach home at 12 FUCKING MIDNIGHT wtf I felt like my legs could no longer walk and my shoulder is numb from lugging my bag around fml.

So yes, Monday sucks.

5 comments:

aaw..cheer up. With Monday it means that Friday is nearer :)

Passing By: You're so optimistic!!! ok i'll try to chant to myself everyday...

cheer up darling! =) I guess when the moment u'd chosen spore u should know all the consequences d?
I believe u def can do it!

hahahaha why u never take the direct flight from sg to langkawi? agree with you nonetheless that mondays do suck ass the most out of any day of the week lol...

Anon: That's quite true. But really a bit tulan when I see buses nowadays haha.

Joe: coz direct flight is at 8.30 am in the morning. only once per day =( the timing isn't really suitable so...yah..fuck monday :(

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More