Tweet

Pages

My Sunday.

I didn't have any plans for Sunday. My whole body ached from Saturday but still didn't feel like staying at home for Sunday.


Took bus to AMK Hub and had a quick bite before lunch.


#1 My brother used to tell me about this famous curry puff. I'm never a curry puff person but he said this is so good because the skin is crispy and when you bite into it the curry sauce will drip out so kua zheong. I tried it once and damn...it is really THAT good so I had to bring Step there and try it out.


#2 They had all kinds of puffs. Yam, Chilli Crab etc etc but I ordered the most original curry puff only. If you're ever in AMK Hub, go to the Basement and look for 1A Crispy Puff Kiosk.

Lunch at AMK Hub Foodfare.


#3 I ordered Fried Pork with Onion from the Taiwanese stall. It comes with plain white rice and soup for S$3.90. Step had Japanese curry rice at S$5.50. Expensive and extremely diluted so he had chicken rice again fhl and the chicken rice is so much better and comes with a super big bowl of peanut soup too yum yum.

After lunch, we walked out of AMK Hub towards the Open Plaza coz I wanted to get my Bubble Milk Tea! I am a really big big bubble tea person and there's this famous Koi Cafe in Singapore that serves the best Bubble Milk Tea. It only has 3 branches in Singapore if I'm not mistaken (Toa Payoh, Bishan and AMK) and each of it is ALWAYS packed. No kidding. The longest wait I had is around 45 minutes for just 1 milk tea =(



#4 The said best bubble tea shop in Singapore. This popular chain store originated from Taiwan's 50 岚.



#5 First you queue up to place the order and pay. Then you will be given a queue number. I was there around 1pm. Imagine, by 1 pm of that day, there's already 262 numbers which means 262 people has queued to make order and that DOES not mean that 1 person only get 1 bubble tea. SO DO YOUR MATH AND NOW YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY EARN??!!! My number was #301.



#6 This is the queue to make order. After that you move to the front of the store to wait for your queue number.



#7 You choose whether you want flavored tea or bubble tea. Then what flavor of the tea followed by the size of the drink (medium or large) then your sugar level.



#8 My medium sized less sugar bubble pearl milk tea and Step's medium-sized less sugar Ai-Yu Jasmine Green Tea. I loved mine but he thinks the tea's too bitter for him =(

My verdict: worth the wait! Mainly because I am already a big fan of bubble milk tea but judging from the queue, many loved it too. My mum always say i 'jiak liao bo sai pang' (direct translation to eat already no shit) coz too free to go queue up so long for 1 drink FML.

We then took the MRT to HarbourFront and met up with Joe. I'm feeling really hungry so I went to ToastBox to eat again wtf. ShuShan say she forgot how I look like already coz I never post photos but there's really a reason why I never post coz I super damn fucking fat now fml.



#9 The popular bread chain store BreadTalk.



#10 The attached ToastBox that is under the same umbrella with BreadTalk.



#11 The original photo I took was damn fucking blur so to go with it I just blurred and black and white it lah lol. I love hanging out in ToastBox because I love places like this that comes with bread and teh tarik wtf I told Step that if I have all my friends here I would force them to hang out with me everyday in ToastBox just like how I force them to eat KimGary until they puke. F-their-L.



#12 My Kaya Toast Set for S$4.



#13 4th row from the screen! Not too bad because it's a blockbuster so it's in GV Max which is huge anyway.

Salt is...just okay. Storyline is quite disappointing but then I guess people never expected anything out of it except watching Angelina Jolie because she has the plump-est lips and that's about it lah I think.

But I was thinking if I have to be Salt, there's like a whole list of things that I need to learn. Need to learn to put on colored contacts (the thought of my finger touching my eyeballs scares me), learn to dye my hair, learn to put dynamo and dettol together to become a bomb, learn to operate all machines, learn to shoot, learn to read maps, learn to read building structure maps, learn to use fire extinguisher, learn to jump from truck roofs to roofs, learn to walk on thin building railings on the 5000th floor, learn to hook on to building lift wires and slide down, learn to extract poison out of spiders..walao...director, you got a bit kua zheong or not?



#14 After movie........we eat again. SEE WHAT I TOLD U? EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT HOW NOT TO GET FAT FML. Carl's Junior summore!



#15 We ordered 2 sets and 1 sandwich. Theirs are all beef, super huge beef I must say. Each set is around S$12 and comes with free-flow drinks and fries.



#16 My charboiled or chargrilled or whatever BBQ chicken with melting cheese and BBQ sauce oooooozing out. Nom NOM nom Nom. Mine is not a set and is S$8.50. Worth every single cent.

Shopped around for a while after Carl's Jr because I'm feeling like I'm gonna explode from ALL THE FOOD since lunch. Initially the purpose going to Vivocity is to get my Canon camera but because we wasted all the time eating and by the time I finished eating, the Canon shop CLOSED already FML MAX. Why am I like that!



#17 Err...Max Brenner again after that. This one I have planned since days ago because I love Max Brenner like that. Oh yah I go to VivoCity for Max Brenner not so much for Canon *sheepish look wtf. I've had it once in Melbourne and I love it and now I have Max Brenner in Singapore. Bahagianya but the feeling is a bit different la because it's not winter here. I guess hot chocolates are only meant for winter countries lol.



#18 F-Malaysian's-L coz they don't have Max Brenner. Aiya actually this shop is a bit overrated la maybe it's not really that nice but just environment nice only. Suckao is what I had when I was in Melb. It has the fire burning and you put in the chocolate and the milk in yourself and stir until it melts. Fucking contented.


#19 This time I ordered Hug Mug Dark Chocolat. I can't really hug the mug because it's damn warm and it's NOT WINTER so defeated the hug mug purpose already actually. In Melb that time we really hugged the mug and it felt so gooooood!



#20 Nah. My fat face =(



#21 Hi everyone. Say Hi to Average Joe! Nola kidding he is not average at all but then it just sounds nicer that way. Joe is not average because his suggestion for me is to wake up early on Monday morning and take MRT to HarbourFront then take cable car over to Sentosa Island and chase after Peacock coz he say like that is very fun. He is indeed not average at all =D



#22 The boy's Banana Chocolate. Very banana-ish indeed eeks.




#23 We hung out for a bit outside of VivoCity where we can see Resorts World Sentosa right opposite. Very nice place. I would have stayed there longer if not because the last MRT is at 12 midnight =(

Okay phew so that's my Sunday consisting of a lot of FOOD AND FOOD AND FOOD and BUS and MRT.

Today's a public holiday for Spore National Day! Gonna see the much raved about parade and fireworks tonight..through the TV though. I have the tickets to go in the field to participate in building the Singapore flag but aih couldn't make it.



Koi Cafe
Blk 704, Ang Mo Kio Central,
#01-2545 Singapore.
(+65) 6459 1518


4 comments:

Baby! That's a wonderful weekend and i love to do it again soon! More food!! :D Remember our promise ok!

woah I am soo jealous. Hopefully I get to go back to Spore in SEPT!!!!!!

I feel so hungry after read your blog...the curry puff looks good!! I want to go Singapore...lol...

-mokusang-

finally see ur face.. since u left png ... ok u didnt change much...

btw kepo.. what's stephen and your promise? eat more food?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More