Tweet

Pages

Disconnect to Connect

I think I am one of the very few people who didn't spend all their available minutes on their iPhone. Even when I first bought it, I didn't use it on the day itself and I didn't start installing apps until a month later. After 6 months of owning it, I don't play any of the iPhone games and my apps are all critical ones like "SG Buses" "Comfort Cab". Well, I tried and I failed. It really couldn't keep me interested for more than...1 minute?

My ringtone was the default ringtone, so was my sms tone and also my alarm clock tone. In fact, all of them are actually the same tone wtf.

One day in office I was happily working when I heard my colleague laughing at Donny. They always say he's damn ah pek and everything he use is very ah pek-ish. So when he got his iPhone and his phone rang with the default ringtone, everybody laughed at him! So I quickly switched mine to vibrate, went home and googled "How to use own song as iPhone ringtone" WTF so I go through the step by step on how to use your own customized song as ringtone. and now I have Jack Johnson as my ringtone *flips hair



Even my 5 year old nephew took my phone and say "ei! why no picture". He was referring to my iPhone wallpaper which is the default grey bubble picture which you get when you upgrade to iOS4.0.

The other day we were hanging out at the cafe and XiaoJun kept taking our photos with Sock's iPhone4. She also used this app which I forgot what name already and combined the photos and this and that. She takes your photo when you're not paying attention so most of them are candids.



Sock has to teach me which app to install so she can transfer her iPhone photos to me. And then after all the transfer completed, she had to teach me where to view the photos wtf. Why am I like that!

So now I have a different wallpaper and I'm finally "IN" now wooooooooooooohooo!

By the way, if you're one of those I-people who are irritating and ignorant towards your surrounding, remember to disconnect to connect!

3 comments:

ur post is useful and 'practical' for once...:p
i refer it to change my ringtone.. haha

jes: thanksssss! havent been taking photo much coz of the weight gain :(

ZONG LIIII! *slap* my entries all practical wan ok!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More