Tweet

Pages

Joan's Permanent Diaries

What's wrong with me? I just wrote a long entry and decided not to post it. I think I have some issues with being personal nowadays. Long gone are the days I can just rant about work or vent about boyfriend or curse people I despise.

For my anniversary last year, I printed out photos and did a month to month album documenting travels and stuffs with exact dates. I can do that because I blog about almost everything with dates! I can easily browse through my archive to get all these information. This year, I can't. I can't because I have not taken any photos of myself much. And I didnt blog about most of the things I did. No dates. Nothing. I can't come up with anything.

This is my life diary. But the older I get the more I worry how people would judge me from what I write.

But it's really contradicting. You would think what an emo I am right now. But truth is I've never been more excited about life than I am right now. Sometimes I cant wait for tomorrow to come because of what I planned for it. Problem is I'm not comfortable sharing them anymore. I do have a lot in my mind too. Life stress. Like because I'm 28 right now I need to move on to another stage in my life.

As I was tossing and turning around on my bed yesterday night, I realized that I've tried to pursue for the next stage of my life, a bit too hard that, I lost interest. It's scary to finally realize, I do not want it anymore.

6 comments:

Don't think, just write. I used to scare if people would judge for who I am, or sometimes I tend to say thing that i never really meant to, but after that I think who cares! not like they know anything about me, if people is gonna judge me, i am going to judge back too! haha!

dun worry. if we really judge, also good things only... i like what u post..

I support not sharing too much on the web. You don't know who is reading it. :P

Oh..and yesterday night = last night. today morning hahahaa

don't apologize for being who you are. people change all the time, it's how we grow. i used to blog all the time, but stopped after coming to singapore lol... you change, and so will your priorities... you start living for yourself, instead of for others... anyway it's your blog, your life... so to quote shakespeare, "All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players..." btw i'm good to go for the april trip... (try to bring along a cun chick too XD)

Don't think. Just write. Cause i'm bored and i need to read something.

Jia: Ya but last time I just curse people in my entries haha so being my true self until i discover all the people i dont think will ever find out..eventually found out from reading it. wtf.

Anon: Thanks :)

Candy: celaka.......today morning today morning today morning.

Joe: Ya i guess priorities changed as we get older. plus we get more sensitive towards others feelings. Like I don fucking care if they hate me when I curse them in my blog but nowadays I just prefer not to. April cancelled because no electricity at that time! I'll let you know the details tomorrow.

Jeebs: Okay I'll try to satisfy your needs lol

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More