Tweet

Pages

Village Park Nasi Lemak

You know HongKies have so many random phrases like 等到蚊都睡 (wait until mosquito also slept . direct translation wtf)......吓到鼻哥窿都无肉啊 (scared until nose also no meat HAHAHA). You get the idea lah.

During the first few months I moved here, I was extremely good food deprived that one day when I was googling online and saw photos of nasi lemak and i was browsing and browsing and browsing and when I came to my senses I realized my mouth is full of saliva nearly drip out..LITERALLY DROOLING!! Like I have to stop looking at the photos to stop salivating aih.

And the other day one of my colleague yawn until... JAW DROP (!!??!!!) in office. SERIOUSLY! He yawned and his jaw DROPPED. So he can't close his mouth and they have to send him to the hospital rightaway to get the jaw screwed back. When I heard of that I couldn't stop laughing but I know it's really bad to be laughing la so kesian but errr...you got friend yawn until jaw drop before meh.....indeed a jaw dropping yawn hahahaha. I really want to know what he's looking at the monitor at that time lol.

Aiyah anyway my point of the entry is to show you my current most favorite NASI LEMAK
not talk about jaw drop. Jaw dropping good nasi lemak that makes me drool hahaha.



Village Park Damansara Uptown. Best nasi lemak in PJ and KL and some say Penang.

Everytime I go to KL I will make sure I make time for this nasi lemak. mad love.



ALWAYS full house. So we had to sit outside. You can either queue up there to choose other stuff like sotong and kerang and udang and lontong and everything else. But if you only want normal fried chicken + egg nasi lemak like me, you can just sit at your table and wait for the waiter. They're pretty efficient.

Petai 1 sudu - RM2.70
Telur Goreng - RM1
Ayam Goreng - RM4.70 (a bit expensive but WORTH EVERY CENT)
Kambing 1 sudu - RM4
Ayam Rendang - RM4

Nasi Lemak Biasa - RM2.50
Nasi Lemak + Ayam Rendang - RM5.50
Nasi Lemak + Daging - RM6.50
etc
etc



The chicken is extra crispy and juicy and the rice has such strong aromatic coconut milk taste omg the photo seriously didn't do the nasi lemak any justice at all! I shall go back next next week and take a better photo okay! Damn fucking addictive.



hehehe show you the end result. I wallop everything in less than 5 minutes wtf nola just joking actually is 6 minutes coz it's sooooooooooooooo good! After we paid, I was complaining how come I can't chew on bones. What a waste to leave the bones there WTF.

I've been there 324987458345 times but I never tried anything else so I can't comment on the daging or sotong or kerang but I heard those are nothing to shout about.

It's right next to the bicycle shop at the corner of the street. If you've never been there, I strongly urge you to go try it out..ONLY if you're a nasi lemak fan though!


Village Park Restaurant

5, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama,

47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

(603) 7710-7860

5 comments:

wei.....why your friend so cute one??hahahaha! i want to see I want to see! why u didnt snap the pic la!!!

happened before to my cousin who was brushing his teeth at the time... the jaw just unhooked from it's hinge lol

Oh my. That is so funny! About jaw drop. I hope your colleague is now OK. Was it painful?!

Looking at the pics, I miss food in PJ. Hehehe. Feeling hungry oredi.

yes agree with u! the nasi lemak is soo yummy!!! :)~~

Jia: CUTE meh! when you see all the saliva dripping out uncontrollable u wont think it's cute anymore :-S LOL i seriously can't imagine taking my phone and snapping his photo while he go about trying to close his mouth!!!

Joe: After I talked about this everyone shared their jaw dropping experience omg really so easy to drop?!

Wilfrid: Hello :) It seems funny but it really isn't when it happened haha. I have no idea whether it's painful or not. I miss PJ food too!

Ms White: YA that's like one of the bestest nasi lemak around but damn the LEMAK!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More