Tweet

Pages

Absurd.

I need a break....from sleep. Pftt. Yesterday night I dreamt that all the animals in the country got infected or something and they turned really violent and even the duck kills! No really not kidding I was in the hospital or something and the policewoman brought in a duck that apparently is very violent and had to be put to sleep. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE WEIRD THING IS? This is NOT the first time I dreamt animals killing and I seem to "know" it in my dreams and I knew exactly what to do (even in dreams). So in the dream, I ran home, shouted at my mum to get ready with knives and an axe and a saw. And I was holding the axe and we were scouting the house because earlier we saw one duck, one pig and one dog came into the house already. I was standing in the living hall then I saw the dog coming down the stairs from the 2nd floor so I hid behind the door and when the dog appeared in front of me (it's brown color btw), I swing my axe and missed it.

Then I woke up.

And the night before I dreamt I was hunted by people and I have no way out because I found out I was in an island or something. I woke up in the morning and saw Kiang Leng fb mentioning he was being chased in his dream also but I swear I didn't see him in my dream wtf.

ANYWAY

The other day I posted this GroupOn deal and quoted

"Don't worry about the credit card purchasing, it's safe. I've bought the deals for almost 1 year now and if the deal was not unlocked then it will not charge your credit card."

Sunday midnight I got a call from the bank and they informed me of my Mastercard fraud. Someone is charging it AUD1.5K on AppleStore (buy Ipad kot) so I told them no I didn't do it and they managed to stop the transaction. The bank officer asked me to check on my bank statements and I found 6 unknown transactions all in AUD and USD and most of them are through this item called "SteamRayCam" (sounds dodgy).

I dropped by the bank yesterday to get a on the spot card replacement and reported the unknown transactions. I was told that they will get back to me once they finished the 'investigation'. In other words, FAN NGOK KEI DANG SIU SEK.

So, my point is, think twice before you do all those purchasing online.

End of fraud awareness notification. Time to get back to work.

2 comments:

you watched too many resident evil liao la. virus infection and violent!

Jia: haha nola the main point of the entry is to warn people against online credit card shopping! lol

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More