Tweet

Pages

The "Little" Gifts

Last weekend has been nothing but awesome.

Only last week I was complaining about the boy not wanting to come back don know for what purpose and also said something along the line of "not like he's earning 1 million dollar a day in Tokyo and if he is then I'll understand why he doesn't want to come back" to his friend and getting pissed off when his friend told me to "chillax" and "let him do what he wants because he knows best". Anyway I think all his friends hate me now because how rude I am when I answer them fml.

Did I mention I get to DRIVE TO WORK the whole week last week? All of you probably won't understand whats the big deal but the big deal is I get to wake up 1 hour later, and not get to office sweating and full of dust and smoke, that's the big deal lor. Everytime I get to drive, I get tempted to really throw my savings here from the past half of yr to get a car. Whatever 2nd hand car also I wouldn't mind. Best if Spore has something cheap like Kancil.

And because I get to drive, so I told Joe I'll pick him up from work on Friday for dinner. I panicked a little because I only drove from my HDB to office which is at the outskirt area and easy expressway all the way. But driving to pick him up is like driving into city and it freaks me out a little. By the time I reached his office I was sweating all over because I was too tensed to even turn up the aircond wtf.

Standing next to Joe, is my smiling boy holding a hand bouquet.

Apparently, he already bought another ticket back from Japan on Tuesday when the radiation worsens, but didn't tell me because he wanted to come to SG and give me a surprise.

Surprised, indeed. heh.

He also bought me few packets of snacks, few ipod accessories, few packets of other random stuffs, a Tiffany & Co's charm, and a VERY SOFT fur blanket from Tokyo. He said he only managed to get all that before all the chaos happened. And asked me not to post the flowers and the gifts up because they're all small and cheap.

To me, for him to plan the surprise, just to reach SG 2 hours before I get off work, purposely went to his friends office and waited for me there, and all the "little" things he got me in just that few days he was there before the earthquake, meant a whole lot already. Even if he came back with nothing that'll be fine..(hmm on 2nd thought if he didn't bring anything back it's not fine wtf).

It really warms me up everytime I think about how I'm so loved by someone out there.

8 comments:

Wow your boy is soooooo sweet!!

Pls post up.. i wanna see all the Japanese gifts!

Such a nice surprise!! I was starting to wonder why he doesn't wanna fly back huhu

yooooooooooooooooooooooo so romantic wei ... lucky looooooooooo u

aduh, joan...if i were you I will die smiling right now!
lucky you!!!!!

He's so sweeetttt, you're so luckyyyyyy :)

eh why never put the label JoJoe for this post wan :(

XiaoWei: He is! But he say cannot post coz all just random snacks haha.

Candy: eh I just realized your comments are not marked as spam anymore.

Grace: I felt the same too! But then again, human are all greedy asking for MORE.

Jia: He is sweet, isn't it haha bu yao nian...

Jes: Nobody can top Linus, Jes!

Joe: HAHAHA eh JoJoe sounds...okay what!

happy for you! sweet sweet! ;)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More