Tweet

Pages

Mum's Birthday

I remember when I was a kid, my parents manage to get me what I really wanted or bring me to the place I love to eat for my birthday every time.

It's my mum's birthday today! And I didn't know what to get her! She's staying in Philadelphia now but I'm thinking even if she's in Singapore now I wont even know where to bring her to eat or where or what she really wants to eat. Most of the time we'll just bring her to eat something expensive which she probably won't even enjoy.

Do you? Do all of you really know what your mum REALLY wanted (as in material things)? I think the best gift for any mother is all of the kids stay happy and healthy. I guess that's what matters.

Anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

1 comments:

I volunteered to be my mom's house slave for 1 day as her birthday present. She had a blast having her kids doing the cleaning, washing and cooking. Some things don't need to be material :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More