Tweet

Pages

Photo Diary

Random photo updates.


It's time of the year to get the Christmas tree out of my cupboard and the little nephew set it up all by himself. Ok not really all by himself. My brother setup the tree and the little boy hang all the ornaments up.


I dreamt that Stephen won lottery of 17 MILLION dollars and he gave me 5 MILLION wtf. And then when I found out we're rich, the first thing I wanted to do was take a cab out for supper after midnight WTF! Coz cabs have extra 50% surcharge here so I never go out past midnight. My dream proved I'm not a greedy person at all. Taking a cab past midnight is what I really wanted haha. I digressed. My point is, I dreamt we kena lottery so the next day I went and bought my first ever toto. My colleagues taught me how to buy and how to check the results. Anyway, the conclusion is I didn't win. Duh.


Chocolates are on sale everywhere for Christmas. I passed by this little store with free Toggi chocolate tasting. And it screwed me for life. It's so good I bought a lot and had one everyday.


My dad came over for his birthday so we went for Italian. Wanted to go for the Pepperoni Pizzeria but it's fully booked so we settled for Spizza. It didn't meet expectation and it's not cheap either. No next time!


Sorry if it's gross but hear me out. I went to the dentist alone! For the 1st time in my life! The clinic opens at 6.30PM. I reached at 6.40PM and waited for 2 hours fml. For the whole 2 hours I'm considering chickening out coz I can't stand the dentist drilling sound. Freaks me out! It's my turn and the dentist went 'Hi how's your day? How are you feeling?' all chirpy and stuff then I said "Not so good. I'm kinda scared" haha wtf. "Dont worry you're only doing scaling and cleaning. It doesn't hurt at all". When she's done cleaning, she asked me if I wanted to replace the old filling to the new white ones. My 2 old fillings are grey ~1mm each and it was back when I was 13 years old. She said everyone changed to white nowadays so it'll look invisible and it doesn't hurt (she promise).

Dentists are the biggest liar ever. It hurts like a bitch!! And while she's half way drilling she said "Oh because its white and it's better in quality so it's slightly more pricey". Turns out to be SGD40 for 1mm filling. I changed 2 and plus teeth cleaning is SGD130. Tell me again why my mum never force me to take dentistry last time? Anyway you can see from the photo above it's all white. Used to be 2 small grey ones at the same side.


Went to KL for a weekend and lepak in Midvalley the whole Saturday afternoon. Didn't manage to buy anything as we have all the same brands here with newer goods and bigger collection so I can't find any reason to shop in KL. Christmas deco is not bad though. Ohh actually I DID buy something. I bought 2 pairs of heels from Vincci coz we don't have Vincci here! I miss Vincci and its cheap heels!


Saw a long queue for the Gelato Fruity store in Midvalley. It's a standard size of 100g. I picked my Almond flavor, and queued at the counter to pay. This girl behind me chose the same almond gelato and queued behind me to pay. And when it's my turn, the cashier took one of the almond gelato on the counter for me and she quickly said "THAT'S MINE!!". Both gelato is of the same flavor and weight. Both me and the cashier look at her. Then the cashier shook his head and took the other gelato for me.




He bought a bike despite me saying No for 345987234762358 times. It's like his life long dream to own a big bike. I can foresee him spending a fortune to get a newer better bike very soon. I didn't quite enjoy my 1st ride coz the helmet is too big and it covers my eyes 98% of the time.


Won 2 pax free passes to Zouk Christmas Eve party from some online lucky draw.

My birthday is in a week and Christmas in 2 weeks then it's New Year! Why can't I feel the holiday season yet? Work's a bitch and I've been super robotic for a few weeks trying to get projects done but seems like none is working as planned. Bah!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More