Tweet

Pages

Photo Diary II

Pardon the photo qualities. That's the best 3GS can offer!

We met up with Xiao Jun and had dinner in Le Bistro Parisien at the colorful & unique Haji Lane. Supposed to be a French restaurant but they had all these Malay posters of which Kevin claimed is the same Malay actress all over the restaurant. Identity crisis much? Food is OK. I had Norwegian Salmon, crispy skin, fresh but a little too pricey for such a small piece of Salmon.


The photo was clear when I view it through the phone and PC but once I uploaded it became blur as hell and even cropped away half of Amy and whole of Asri wtf.


MRT major breakdown on Thursday for the 1st time in 24 years causing havoc. My friend was in a cab and this message popped up on the driver's screen. What a strong cab community hehe.


We walked past this unique shop A Thousand Tales. It's actually a cafe bar cum furniture shop. The whole place is designed like someone's home and every piece of vintage furniture displayed including those we sat on and used are for sale. There's no menu. Cocktails and mocktails are prepared to your liking. The waiter will ask you if you like it sweet/sour/salty/bitter and if you like any kind of fruits. If you're not satisfied with your drink, they'll take it back and "fix" it until you're happy with it. They fixed mine cause I asked for sweet and anything lychee but my drink came nothing close to lychee. They took back and added a lot of lychee liquor which made me passed out in the MRT later that night tsk tsk.


We found this place 4 Fingers Chicken by luck when we were shopping in ION. It's a fast food joint selling Korean fried chicken. And boy, those are really some good crispy spicy fried chicken! We ordered 12 pieces of drummet & wings for $13.95 including fries and root beer. The next day we went back and bought another 12 pieces. Then my brother in law went to ION and bought another 12 the day after. Good chicken!


Once you go brown, you never go black. I colored my hair brown for the 1st time in my life, $139 for hair cut, wash, coloring, treatment. I've always had black hair and I wanted to do something before birthday. Initially wanted to cut it short and stylish but I just had short hair last last year. Thought of perming it but long enough. So the stylist suggested I color it. You can't see it clearly here but it's extremely brown and I'm still not used to it yet. Hopefully all the chemical doesn't ruin my hair and make me loss more hair. I'm almost balding!


Stephen's bus from KL reached the mall at 4pm so I texted him to meet in the mall's Burger King at 5. When I reached Burger King I saw him with his backpack and holding a balloon and bouquet of roses standing there. What a cute sight & a pleasant surprise.


Coffee cake in office for the December babies in office. It's a custom where the bosses will take turn to buy birthday cakes and do a mini celebration in office every month.


Reebonz came to office! Only a week earlier the branded vendors came to set up stalls in our cafeteria selling authentic LV Prada Coach Miu Miu Gucci and definitely made good money. Then this week the whole Reebonz truck came and parked there with glass display of all the branded bags. And you thought Singaporeans can only spend a fortune in Orchard. Now they can even spend all their money in office.


Horrace's farewell lunch in BBQ Chicken also boasting the best Korean Spicy Fried Chicken. I tried the 'Hot Hot Drum' set. It's good but it's not good enough compared to 4 finger licking good wtf.


Sister came back with huge packet of Garrett Popcorn, widely claimed as the best popcorn in the country. Many already told me to try it out. True enough it has the best caramel popcorn but then you can't have too much of this thing. You get sick of it because it's very sweeeeet.


Stephen bought me a MacBookPro for birthday. Breaks my Windows right click habit. I don't know where to start when I power on the Mac and I have to google even the smallest thing "How to rename folder" wtf. Ironically enough, since I started using the Mac, my desktop never acts up. Not a single blue screen the whole week! Feeling threatened huh Windows? *shows fist* wtf.

4 comments:

Use Himalaya shampoo to speed hair growth and to stregthen hair roots. I'm using the protein version with conditioner.

Anon: nope! 13". We can't quite afford the 15" one it's so expensiveeeeee for me to use it to surf net :(

Anon: really? I'm using Nioxin as recommended by another..anonymous.. Haha but it didn't quite work! I'll try Himalaya!

I love Garrett popcorn!haha! so nice! definitely the best in the WHOLE WORLD.

macbook pro for birthday!? wei...how come your bf so sweet one!*jealous*!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More