Tweet

Pages

Nothing Here.

I had been meaning to blog about SkyTrek tonight then only I realized I left my camera with the boy. And tomorrow I plan to go back for dance practice (because I have ffk a million times) but then I realized I left both my dancing pants with the boy. Then I wanted to take my usual fiber drink for the night and I realized I left all the fiber with the boy.

No camera. Is fine. No dancing pants. Is fine.

BUT NO FIBER!!!!!! HOW CAN I LIVE LIKE THAT WITHOUT FIBER HOW DO I SHIT sigh panic panic.

So now I have to take the fiber pills that my dad bought me some time ago but I stopped taking because it didn't work. But I guess that'll have to do for now.

8 comments:

hey, you've left one more thing with the boy - your soul. hehehehe.....

...girl why dun u leave ur body there...

when i was in taiwan they had this superb drink called "32 vege king", got 32 kinds of vege in one small little box drink... supply all the fiber i need after eating only meat in all those night markets... hahaha damn geng

wat kind of fibre? effective ah? i also wan..

Angie: YA you're right!! haih so cham leh.

Candy: no fiber. buy different type of fiber huhuhuhuhu.

Anon: I wanted to =)

XiaoWei: 32 vege in 1 drink! wah lao drink already next day whole day in toilet. Do they sell in powder form ha? Can bancuh sendiri? I need it leh.

Cath: Effective wan. But i suggest normal people who eat vege like you don't take fiber. Coz it's very strong and continuous taking will make your usus stop working on its own. Must reply on fiber all the time.

I wonder why girls always have to live with constipation.

Wrong price in previous comment.. xx

It's a NT15 juice drink sold in 7-11... next time if u go can check it out. No powdery form la.. what la.. still baby meh..

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More