Tweet

Pages

Off To KL.

You know I'm like so LAZY. I have a lot to do but I've been procrastinating to the max. Supposed to blog about Melbourne, soon. But photos are not with me.

This evening I'm going to KL for a weekend with the boy and gonna help my sister pick her dresses and check out the hotel locations for the wedding. And hopefully we'd be able to make it for Jogoya, the popular Japanese buffet in Starhill that I've heard SO MUCH about. I wanted to go and try and see if it's really such big deal. You know, people tend to exaggerate and say it's extremely nice because they didn't want to be thought stupid for spending so much on crap you know.

So yah..until then..HAPPY DEEPAVALI! Even though it's just 1 day holiday cis.

2 comments:

Eh eh, which sister of urs getting married?
Congratulations!!!!
You should really try Jogoya, love the oyster and the coconut there..
:)

Jes: the eldest one haha thanks on her behalf! I ended up not going to Jogoya sigh the afternoon stuff was dragged too long and by the time I'm done, it's already 8.30pm. But I'm definitely defnitely going next time I go to KL!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More