Tweet

Pages

A blog really reflects how one is feeling. I don't cater to hundreds or thousands of reader so mostly everything I write is more personal. I write angry entries. I write emo entries. I don't know if you noticed but my happy entries are getting lesser and lesser. I find it really hard to come up with a decent entry, to pen down any nice things that are happening. I can, but that'd be lying.

Because I'm not alright. In fact, I'm far from being alright. I dropped by the florist and got myself african daisies because they have good memories and I really need all the colors I can have right now. But the stalks of gerbera I carefully placed beside my bed serve no purpose. I looked at them and I felt nothing. Nothing.

These days I feel nothing.

My days are so tough. I don't get through days anymore. They just passed. All I wanted to do is pull the curtains and lie in bed all day under the comforter. I don't want to wake up and get food because food gives me energy to get out of bed. And that is the definitely not what I want. I just want to lie there all day and think of nothing and do nothing. I don't want to open my eyes and see things I didn't wish to see. I don't want to hear anyone say things that could put me further into the dark.

As I grow older, I look at everything in a different light. Everything I used to think makes me happy..they don't anymore. I have a different perspectives on everything I have in my life right now. My career. My life goal. The place I stay. The food I eat. The things I do. The people I have.

Things changed.

One day I wake up to find myself unloved. Unloved in many different ways. I almost can feel like there's a stone stuck inside me and it's making me hard to breathe. At times I really forgot to breathe. And when I do realize I will take a reaaaally deep breath and my mind will zone out for a while. I miss the person I used to be. Really. I missed being ignorant. I missed being happy with every little things. I miss being elated over 1 ham chin peng.

I can lie to everybody. I can even lie to myself but I'm finding it really hard to even convince myself these days. I feel pathetic. I don't love myself. Nothing can be worse than one feeling like they're not worth a single cent. Nothing is worse than when one's self-confidence is stripped off. I am so belittled beyond words. When I look myself in the mirror I don't feel pretty anymore. I don't whip out my camera and cam whore shamelessly. I look at myself and I wish I am a little thinner, I wish my hair is a little more lustrous, I wish my eye bags are a little smaller, I wish I am a little fairer, I wish I am not where I am, I wish people close to me would give me a little more credit. I honestly don't think I am as bad as how they make me feel. I honestly think I have improved a lot over these years but it doesn't seem that way to me now. People close to me have no good words for me. Do you know how sad that is :( I have so many things to say but I don't know how to put them into words. I don' know how to stand up and defend myself. Each time I just sighed and let it go. I don't know what else I can say to make my point or how I can to send the message across at all.

So yes, life is tough on me right now.

I'll be fine because I'm trying hard to make a change. I am confident I can lift myself up again because nobody else would. I've always been alone all this while so I'm pretty sure this time I'll do just fine too. I don't want to just blame god or blame the luck because this has absolutely nothing to do with either of that. Everything I have right now is a choice I made before so I'm going to stick with it, live with it, find ways to do better with it. I could have just pack my bags and leave like how I always do, avoiding problems, but I think I'm old enough to just face things like a real woman!

I will be better in no time. I am sure I will. *chants to self. Joe told me: 不完美才有进步的空间。Well I guess that'll do for now.

Dammit, mid-life crisis come a little too soon.

9 comments:

Break your day down into hours. Try this...it worked for me. Say to yourself: "for the next hour I'm going to not think about myself. I'm going to write a card to a friend or relative. I'm going to walk to the corner and try to smile at people I pass. I'm going to go through my shoes and take the ones I don't wear to a charity." Every day do one thing that doesn't try to help you, but helps someone else That's what helped me the most. I'm sorry you're unhappy. I have been there many, many times.

不完美才有进步的空间 yalo, i think u 太完美liao so you now feeling stucked cause you mei you kong jian liao loll

CHEER UP LA

Talk to a friend. Talk to someone who understands you and can give u hope and encouragement. And screw those who say no good words. Screw those who let u down.

That's what I do. I selectively find ppl to talk about my problems. I go and say, hey, I'm down. Cheer me up. And instantly they do.

Smile!

I feel so happy that I can read the Chinese characters without any cheat help!!! Anyways, Joe is right and you are right too. You decide your own fate, I'm sure you'll find a good place soon... this is just a temporary transition.

I think you should watch The Bucket List. and start your own list. I just started mine too. Life is short, you only live once ..so live it to the fullest!

pick up your old hobby, or even a new one? i find it works for me....
how's violin coming along? :)

to be more precise - it is Quarterly crisis... :(

"I just want to lie there all day and think of nothing and do nothing."

- that's a man privilege of having an empty box, dont try that ok? :D

source (Mark Gungor - Men's Brain Women's Brain): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMZ73mT5zM

I personally think that you make me feel more amicable than you used to be. and yes, prettier too. Hey, I have those days when i felt everything is not right on me and all i need is cry though I dont feel better also. wtf..lets go and watch a movie la. Maybe you just need a new friend in your life. * thick face la* anyway..all I want to say is. Cheer up!

Anon: Thank you. That's one really good advise. Sometimes I guess it's the 1st step that is hardest when everyday you just have that ONE thing that ONE news that happens to make everything even tougher than it already is. I haven't been there many times and I don't like it at all! But thanks I will try out what you said.

Shu: HOW U KNOW! i also agree with u wtf. tai wan mei shi hen ke lian de!

XiaoWei: well i guess i'm just not that person who like to bother people with my problems but i did talk to one or two but i guess nothing can be improved even with talking =)

Jane: I think it'll be much easier if i'm you. You just do things that you want to without considering for a million years. I am so easily influenced by other people that i do not know what i want anymore. what i'm doing is what other people want. what a joke.

Candy: i haven't watch! Let me force someone to download it for me. Life is short, and it sucks most of the time. wtf.

ZOngLi: I stopped violin because the teacher doesn't really know how to teach so unless i find someone who really put effort into teaching me instead of earning my money, i wont be continuing. And whats ur new hobby ha!

Felix: that's why i say i WANT to but i COULDN"T because a woman's mind can never be empty. they're always thinking about something. dammit! I wish I can be like a guy staring into empty space and when asked what they're thinking, they say NOTHING and it's TRUE.

Jia: Ya I know I've changed a great deal because last time I'm just that snob who thinks I'm too good for everyone. well not to that extreme but somewhere along that line la. I cried too many times Jia. Until I also sien of myself already!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More