Tweet

Pages

Ice Kacang Puppy Love

当天空还是蓝的 当世界还是简单的时候 我们的回忆 我们的故事 我们的歌

I don't think you all will believe that I'm the kind of person that will like Ice Kacang Puppy Love coz it's so chinese-y and I usually don't even want to watch it let alone like it.

But this is different ok! This one got Lee Sin Jie!!! Ya la it's obvious I am a big fan of hers since I was like 16 or 17. Don't know why leh I never liked any of those movie stars but I particularly like her.

And did I tell you when I go watch the movie in Gurney that time Ah Niu is there also! Well actually I passed by and I didn't know who he is and actually my friend told me that's Ah Niu and even after being informed, I didn't step front and look at him also coz I need to go buy mineral water Fuck-His-Life tsk.




And erm..I really like the song. Anyone has it please send it to me???



She is really pretty *drooling wtf. I honestly don't mind watching it again just to..u know..ooze over her again. I'm very high school now I don't know why I'm like that.

5 comments:

I want to watch!!!!!!!!! :-(

I watched it because I give face to Lee Sin Jie too. =P

XiaoWei: Download! Do you download there??

Cath: YA me also. actually the movie rating for me is 3/10 lol. movie lousy la just give face her only.

ppstream got liao ar??????

aduh..ah cat..why only give face la..the movie is actually good:D

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More