Tweet

Pages

Good Cook.....Not!

Cooking fever is on. Nolah actually Jia and PikLay cook all the time anyway just that I saw their food picture on the same day so I also semangat la.

My mum bought me this recipe book and asked me to try every single dish in the book and the 1st recipe is Marmite Chicken. The book was bought almost half a yr back and I always give excuses when she asked me that I cannot find marmite sauce & maltose. It's true! I really went Giant but can't find okay! So my dad ..yah my DAD ...went and bought me both ingredient coz I think he also cannot tahan I always got alasan wtf lol.

SO yesterday's dinner!



Brown rice (1st time trying a bit dry leh) + Egg + Marmite Chicken.

It taste........horrible.

FML.

1st, I didn't put enough corn flour
2nd, I didn't deep fry the chicken long enough
3rd, when I was doing the sauce I accidentally poured too much Marmite sauce and instead of scooping it back out, I was thinking aiya never mind lah just a bit more sauce only lo.

It's not true! Marmite sauce is the one that makes the whole sauce bitter so if you put more, the more bitter it is. UEK.

Yah so my chicken is bitter but I finished it anyhow coz I don't have rubbish bin and my perut is my rubbish bin wtf.

Never mind I'm pretty sure 2nd attempt would be perfect..if not perfect also should be edible la.

6 comments:

looks nice wor.. haha..

maybe u can add some sugar..? or some lemon drop to take away the bitterness?

yea looks nicee..
Someone preparing to be a good wife..
:D
Marmite itself is bitter i think so put less and add some water if u want more sauce.

see u so semangat, make me wanna try to cook something pun.. ishh..

at least it still looks like marmite chicken..:p

J.O.A.N .... cook wow!
I gonna buy 4D tomorrow. :P

It looks good anyway. If you dont wan the cook book, throw it to me pls. heehee. I am learning.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More