Tweet

Pages

Pictures from Ages Ago.

I tried to copy out the photos from my camera to blog about the camping trip and I found photos all the way back from CNY! Can't believe in 3 months plus I only take so little photos and the SD is not full yet.

This was back in Jan (is CNY in Jan wtf?) on our annual visit to Sze Wei's place for some drinking & gambling night.


#1 The early birds.


#2 Group photo before we proceeded for 21pt gambling. I lost so I don't even want to talk about it wtf.


#3 Our boss sponsored all the liquor and food and soft drinks and shandy. Opened quite a lot of bottles though but then he's rich so it's all peanuts to him.

I remembered I took a lot of photos but don't know where did they go! Anyway I'm planning to buy a new camera maybe between Canon 550D or Olympus Pen. If you have either of this, please ping me when I'm online and let me know how is the camera okay coz I'm stingy like that and I don't want to spend so much money on something not worthy.

Oh speaking of spending money.

I said I wanted to buy an IPhone back in Jan. Then I kept saying my phone is still okay and have no excuse to buy a new phone. Then I lost my phone and I insisted on buying the phone and told everyone I wanted to buy and after 1 month I still haven't get any heh. Those people who didn't talk about buying all also buy liao wtf. Anyway my point is, I decided not to buy already lah coz USD rate dropped so much and I a bit sakit hati all my stocks...aih...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More